EDETEK provides comprehensive business and technical solutions to advance the science of medicine and improve the quality of life of people around the world. We utilize our clinical platform CONFORM™, to fulfill our customers’ data engineering and business analytics needs. Our comprehensive metadata driven solutions, coupled with our extensive experience, knowledge and capabilities allow us to offer unparalleled advantages in data quality, time to completion, and cost efficiency EDETEK is a culturally diverse company that is revolutionizing the way Life Sciences uses data.
Position Summary: Senior Integration Specialist
Location: Remote, USA East Coast
A successful candidate will be passionate about working with the new data economy and building solutions around it. You will be meticulous in ensuring the quality of your work and love using your skills to build applications from all forms of data.
- Manage partner relationships and ensure process and systems integrations are successful
- Create Integration Requirements Specifications (IRS) by working with our customers, partners and Implementation Engineers
- Liaise with Product Development team and provide input on roadmap for process improvement of integrations
- Responsible for the integration/implementation by utilizing a variety of communication protocols including but not limited to APIs, EDI interface FTP, ODM, etc
- Troubleshoot customer issues including but not limited to: file structure, data structure, data integrity, load failures, and file/API transmission failures
- Participate in customer calls and provide solutioning to technical issues that may arise. Must be able to communicate solutions in a manner suitable for customer consumption
- Document change specifications for development teams then execute verification testing
- Provide recommendations to improve processes, data platforms, reporting and analytic methods
- Setting up direct data connections with new partners using existing integration APIs or provide design of new interfaces
- Ability to quickly learn highly technical complex applications
- Well-developed knowledge of clinical terminology and clinical systems is a must
- Familiarity with CDISC and HL7 standards is a must, work experience is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience and proficiency with variety of communication protocols including but not limited to APIs, EDI interface FTP, ODM, etc.
- Outstanding project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, prioritization, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally) with both technical and non-technical parties
- Ability and flexibility to work with a dynamic, fast-paced, global team
- Available to work across time zones
Bachelor’s degree is required